Work Experience 2011

I worked in a regional London-based firm with another small office elsewhere in the UK specialising in no win no fee compensation claims. The firm had many paralegals because Read more


LPC stands for Legal Practice Course and you do it after finishingyour law degree or after completingGDL. People who want to become solicitors have to complete LPC before doing their training contract.

GDL stands for Graduate Diploma in Law and it is commonly known as law conversion course.
Say,for youruniversity degree you decide toread a different subject to law such as history, languages, science subject perhaps - anythingyou found to your likingwhen you were seventeen really! But later on you decide you want to become a solicitor. You will need to complete GDL first and then go on to completing LPC.
As you might have gathered already, I am doing law at the moment, so I will not be doing GDL in the future. However, shall any interesting information arise regarding GDL, it will be posted in this section.

BVC stands for Bar Vocational Course and that is for people who want to become barristers, Not in my plans at the moment! However, some of my friends want to become barristers andI will be updating you on any interesting gossip about BVC as well!

Happy reading! :-)

L ? v e,

xxX Savanna Xxx

Savanna Tyche Gray

Tell your friends on Yahoo about Savanna's latest article!Follow Savanna Tyche Gray on TwitterFollow Savanna Tyche Gray on DiggLike Lawyer 2 be blog on StumbleuponBecome Friends with Savanna Tyche Gray on FacebookBookmark Lawyer 2 be blog on GoogleShare Lawyer 2 Be on Reddit

Follow me

Website Audience

At the moment, you are studying at ....... level
We have 4 guests online

Who's Online

Important reminder

My views and my articles and anything you can find on my website is my intellectual property:
- If you would like to take any material from my website and post it on a third party's website you need to reference my website;
- If you would like to quote me in a published document, you need to get my permission first. Please contact me if that's the case.